Need something quick and tasty to whip up for lunch this weekend? Try these Smoky Roast Beef Taquitos out!
• 4 8- inch Flour Tortillas
• 1/4 pound Deli Style Roast Beef
• 1 cup Fresh Shredded Smoked Mozzarella
• 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Jarred Roasted Red Peppers (Minced)
• Pesto Sour Cream
• 1/4 cup Store Bought Basil Pesto
• 1/2 cup Sour Cream
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Mayonnaise and Roasted Red Peppers. Spread the mixture evenly onto the four Flour Tortillas. Distribute the Roast Beef Slices and Shredded Mozzarella evenly on the Flour Tortillas. Roll up the Tortillas from one end to the other, like a cigar.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with Olive Oil spray. Place the rolled up Taquitos in the hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Serve with Pesto Sour Cream.
4. For Pesto Sour Cream:
5. Mix Pesto and Sour Cream until well combined. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve immediately or chill.