- This event has passed.
Farm Financials Workshop :: Emporia
February 12 @ 8:00 am - February 13 @ 5:00 pm$150
A Farm Analyst will work directly with your family to assess your current financial position and possible changes your farm could make to increase farm profitability and cash flow. Your family will come away with a balance sheet, enterprise budgets, base business plan, and alternative business plan scenarios.
• Appointment times are 4 hours long for one of the workshop days, with different starting times available
• Participation by all family members involved in the farm is highly encouraged
• $150 fee due is at registration (eligible for $100 off first-year membership to Kansas Farm Management Association)
• Forms to collect farm financial information MUST be submitted to the listed contact by the deadline for that location so Farm Analysts have adequate time to prepare the analysis before the appointment
• Limited appointments are available at each location and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register for a workshop appointment contact:
K-State Ag. Economics
email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
All information provided by participants is strictly confidential. An envelope will be provided for sealed records to be turned in that will only be viewed by Farm Analysts assigned to your family.